Are you stuck on how to make your eggs? This mayo-free egg salad makes a great breakfast, brunch, or even lunch. In combination with a grain-free bun, or bread it’s filling and healthy. I used goat’s cheese and sour cream instead of mayo for a smoother consistency and better nutritious value.
For approximately 2 servings:
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 diced onion
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp soft goat cheese such as Montchevre (room temperature)
- 1 Tbsp organic sour cream
- Salt and pepper
- Finely cut the eggs and onion. Add to a mixing bowl.
- Add Dijon mustard, goat cheese, and sour cream. Use a hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper, mix and serve on your favorite grain-free bread.
- Optional: you can season with fresh herbs like parsley, dill or scallions.