This veggie mix is my go to side dish and allows for leftovers! It is super easy and versatile. I try to choose a variation of colorful veggies.
The pictured mix is made of cauliflower, brussel sprouts, parsnip, sweet potatoes, baby portabellas, and an onion.
I cleaned and cut all the veggies into bite size pieces, seasoned them with garlic, a little bit of salt and pepper, and drizzled olive oil on top. Sometimes I add fresh herbs instead of or in addition to garlic. Bake it covered in the oven or on the barbecue on 400F for about 30 minutes. If you like your veggies golden, uncover them for the last 10 minutes. Mix well and serve.
- 2-3 sweet potatoes
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 handfuls of brussels sprouts
- 2 parsnips
- 1 small pack of organic portabella mushrooms
- 1 red sliced onion
- 5 cloves minced garlic
- salt, pepper
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven or barbecue to 400°F.
- Clean and cut all the veggies into bite size pieces.
- Season them with garlic, a little bit of salt and pepper (sometimes I add fresh herbs in addition to or instead of garlic).
- Drizzle olive oil on top.
- Bake covered for about 30 minutes. For golden touch, uncover for the last 10 minutes.
- Mix well and serve.