This Fennel-Mango Salad is pleasing for your gut. It is packed with a good source of vitamin C, and resistant starch! It is perfect all year round, but it’s especially refreshing during warm months. It pairs great with my grain-free crackers for a light lunch or dinner.
You wonder what it is made of?
- Green mango
- Splash of homemade Dijon mustard dressing with EVOO.
It can be served on the side or as a main dish as pictured with pastured pork chops and avocado.
- 1 Fennel Root
- 4 celery stems
- 1 bunch of scallions
- 1 green mango
For the Dressing:
- Wash all veggies first.
- Grate the fennel root, cut the celery, scallions and dice the mango.
- Finely chop the dill.
- Mix all together.
- Make the dressing by adding all the ingredients to the cup of water. Stir.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix again.
- You can serve the salad like it is, or for a main course, you can add avocado and some meat or fish.