Simple and perfectly seasoned Baked Crispy Chicken Drumsticks will be your favorite dinner rotation!
They are the easiest way to get a meal on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the spices give them perfect flavor, and the chicken legs come out nice and juicy!
Bake together with sweet potatoes and serve with green salad, and you will have a perfect meal for the whole family!
- 2 lb preferably pasture raised chicken drumsticks
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Avocado or coconut non-stick spray
- Preheat oven or barbecue to 425 °F. Spray a baking sheet with avocado or coconut non-stick spray.
- Add all of the ingredients, including 2 tbsp avocado oil to a large zip lock bag and seal. Shake the chicken around in the bag to coat in the seasoning.
- Arrange chicken on the baking sheet and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve with sweet potato fries and salad.