Are you looking for a healthy dessert for any occasion?
Try these quick and easy cinnamon blondies!
Even though they don’t contain any dairy, grains, gluten, and sugar, they are mouth wateringly delicious. They fill the whole house with a beautiful scent of cinnamon and vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In one mixing bowl cream a sweetener with ghee or butter.
- In second mixing bowl combine almond flour, cassava flour, cinnamon, and baking powder. Mix.
- Add the creamed butter/sweetener mixture into the flour mixture. Stir and add remaining ingredients: almond milk, vanilla extract, eggs, and juice of lemon. Mix until well combined.
- Oil a 8.5”x8.5” or 9” round baking dish and sprinkle with almond flour.
- Transfer the dough onto a baking dish and bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely before cutting.