If you are looking for a gourmet dinner, this one skillet chicken with lemon, marsala wine, and capers is for you!
Unusual combination, but delicious and easy at the same time. Can be served just with compliant bread or a pressure cooked rice, millet or sorghum and mesclun greens.
- Add the flour to a plate and mix with salt and pepper.
- Cover the meat with flour mixture.
- Heat a skillet with the oil on medium heat and fry the chicken pieces from both sides until done, set aside.
- Cut a few lemon zests from the lemon and set aside.
- Turn the heat to a minimum and add the butter.
- When the butter melts, slowly add Marsala while stirring.
- Add the lemon zests, juice of the lemon, capers and parsley. Stir.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and let it warm for a while.