My family and friends know well that my favorite breakfast ever are crepes! As I can’t enjoy crepes made with regular wheat flour I recreated them with a mixture of Almond, Tiger Nut, Arrowroot, and Tapioca flour.
They are the best grain free and dairy free crepes ever! Hard to tell they are actually grain free! As always I love to sprinkle them with cinnamon and Swerve and top with in season or frozen berries.
- Combine dry ingredients and ensure it’s lump free.
- Add liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, and coat with avocado or coconut oil or a small amount of butter.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet, tilting the pan so that bottom surface is evenly coated.
- Cook over medium heat, approx. 2 minutes, flip, and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite topping. I love to sprinkle them with cinnamon and Swerve and top with in season or frozen berries.