Wild Cod Coconut Curry– An EASY one-skillet curry that’s ready in 20 minutes!
All you need is just oil, onion, curry powder, wild cod, full fat coconut milk, lime, and cilantro.
Get your ingredients ready and start cooking!
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 3 pieces of wild cod (for 3 servings)
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- Salt to taste
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- Pressure cooked rice, quinoa (phase 3) or naan optional for serving
- Add the oil to a skillet, onion, and sauté over medium-high heat until the onion begins to soften about 5 minutes; stir intermittently.
- Add the cod and cook for about 5 minutes, flip half way through to ensure even cooking.
- Add the curry powder and stir.
- Add the coconut milk and boil for about 5 minutes or until liquid volume has reduced as much as desired and thickens slightly.
- Add the lime juice and cilantro, stir. Taste and add salt if needed.
- Sprinkle the cod with a little bit of remaining cilantro and serve immediately. Curry is best warm and fresh but will keep in an airtight container in the fridge for 3 days.