Raspberries are in season and these No Bake Raspberry Bars with Gelatin are the perfect healthy treat for these hot summer days without turning the oven on.
HOW DID I ACHIEVE THE NO BAKE DOUGH?
It’s pretty simple. I used a mixture of nut flours that I roasted first and then used a blender to mix it with dates, coconut oil, and more nuts. A sticky dough formed. I added the dough to a 9″x9″ baking pan and put it in the freezer for a few hours to freeze completely.
When the dough was frozen, I removed it from the freezer and layered it with fresh raspberries. Then I just mixed the gelatin using a grass-fed collagen powder and poured it over the raspberries. Finally I placed it in the fridge for the gelatin to settle down for another 3 hours before cutting.
For The Dough:
Make The Dough:
- On a dry frying pan, roast coconut and almond flour until fragrant, mixing often. Be careful not to burn it.
- Transfer the flour to a blender and add dates, coconut oil, nuts, and vanilla extract.
- Pulse until sticky dough forms.
- Remove from the blender and transfer to a 9″x9″ or similar baking dish. Press and smooth the dough evenly.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or more until the dough freezes completely.
- Remove from the freezer and layer raspberries on top.
Make The Gelatin:
- In a small saucepan or mixing bowl add 1 cup cold water and 1 Tbsp Gelatin Powder. Mix and let sit for a while.
- Add 1 cup hot water, lemon juice, and sweeteners. Mix.
- Pour over the raspberries and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until the gelatin has settled.
- Cut into bars and enjoy! Keep the leftovers in the refrigerator.