It’s fruit season! The only time we should eat fruit – in moderation, of course. So, to celebrate all the season has to offer, here’s a tasty pancake recipe to add to your summer brunch table.
This baked peach pancake is a version of Dr. Gundry popular blueberry pancake.
It’s so delicious on it’s own, you don’t even need any additional sweetener for serving.
The peaches give it a nice sweet and sour flavor and the delicious mix of lemon, vanilla, and coconut is perfect on it’s own.
Lastly, you only need 2 dishes to make this pancake– the blender and a pie pan, so your kitchen will stay clean.
- 2 large omega-3 or pastured eggs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- 10 drops of Monkfruit extract
- 4.5 oz coconut yogurt or goat’s or sheep’s milk yogurt
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- ¼ cup blanched almond flour
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 fresh in season peaches
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Lightly spray an 8-inch pie pan with avocado or coconut oil.
- Place all ingredients except for the peaches in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into a pan and sprinkle evenly with cut peaches.
- Bake until golden brown around the edges and firm in the center – about 25 minutes.
- When the pancake is done, remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature before serving.