This dish is a quick, filling, and nutritious brunch or lunch idea. Canned wild salmon patties with hidden veggies served with mashed green plantain and side salad.
ℹ️ Green plantains are a good source of resistant starch, a type of dietary fiber that helps you feel full, doesn’t raise blood sugar, and feeds the good bacteria that keep your gut healthy, but be sure to drink enough water when eating plantains!
Salmon Patties with Hidden Veggies
- 2 – 8oz can wild caught salmon
- 2 omega 3 or pastured egg
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1 Tbsp lemon
- 1/4 cup Cassava flour, Almond or Fonio flour
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 1 grated small carrot
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together. Form into 6 patties.
- Fry on medium low heat in nonstick pan with avocado oil.
- Cook 3 minutes, flip and cook for another 3 minutes.
Side dish suggestion: Mashed green plantain and vegetable salad
SHARE WHAT YOU MAKE
If you make this recipe, please let me know! Leave a ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating on this recipe below and leave a comment, take a photo and, tag me on Instagram @jarkashealingkitchen. I love sharing what you make with the community. I can’t wait to see!
*This post contains affiliate links, if you choose to purchase something via one of my links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you.